Rising to the Challenge in Aerospace Today: Better Decisions in a Rapidly Changing Environment
The aerospace industry is facing change that extends across technologies, systems, and organizations. The volume of business opportunities is growing dramatically, and new technologies are maturing faster than ever.
The explosion of new companies and the capabilities they are offering is changing the competitive landscape as never before. The space development goals and objectives now in sight will necessitate renewed creative application of ideas, resources, and relationships.
To succeed in such an environment, business leaders must manage risk, consider all options, and capture important opportunities. That requires a sound approach to risk-informed decision making.
This webinar used a manufacturing case to demonstrate how to:
- Make better decisions with confidence
- Create and sustain competitive advantage through improved decision making
- Differentiate your decision needs based on your company’s stage of evolution
- Apply insights from a case example in a related industry
- Recognize the drivers of value and the drivers of risk, so you can make the best choice among promising alternatives
- Strengthen your corporate culture with better decision analytics and insights
Jennifer Meyer has 30 years of experience as a strategy consultant and educator. She has supported clients with strategy development, economic evaluation, and business portfolio modeling. Dr. Meyer leads SDG’s consulting practice in North America. She is a co-author of the 2016 book Decision Quality: Value Creation from Better Business Decisions.
Robert “Bob” Cone has three decades of experience in aerospace and defense and a proven track record at NASA and in the private sector. He has worked in a variety of science, space, and military programs, holding positions in aerospace trade promotion, technology commercialization, policy analysis, operations, risk management, and project management in addition to business development.
Co-sponsored by the Colorado Space Business Roundtable.
Original Webinar Date: May 18, 2022