An executive workshop sets the agenda for your most important decisions
Spend a day with your leadership team in a decision agenda workshop to set the agenda, win agreement, and gain alignment on your organization’s most important decisions.
- Focus your leadership team’s time on the few, highest-value decisions.
- Avoid unnecessary “fires” of a reactive decision environment.
- Communicate and delegate to the right level in a collaborative way.
SDG will work with your team prior to the workshop to characterize upcoming decisions in terms of resources, complexity, and timing. We will help your team understand and align on the full range of your opportunities and challenges faced by your organization.
In this workshop, you and your team will:
- Build a shared vision of the decisions that demand attention at each level of the organization and determine their appropriate timing.
- Identify the few decisions that present the biggest challenges and opportunities.
- Learn how to apply the decision quality framework to your most important decisions.
- Define specific next steps to work through critical issues, involve the right people, and mitigate your risks.
- Identify approaches for tackling other significant decisions.
To arrange a program for your executive team, contact us.